Saturday 27 May 2017

Review: Dreams of Gods & Monsters

Dreams of Gods & Monsters Dreams of Gods & Monsters by Laini Taylor
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

A Beginning with a end.

Very few books get an addition to my most favorite books and i am glad to say this is one of them "Master Piece"

This book was the end of a trilogy but it was a beginning of a new world.

Characters: I never really expected much additional characters in this new book except for few secondary characters but there was a additional POV which i never expected and it was just amazing.

What i liked: Everything was just amazing. If i said there was anything i didn't like it will be an insult to this great series. I am happy that i got to read such a amazing series and a addition in my authors list whom i am look forward to in the future.

This book kept me on my seats edge and it was just amazing to see everything that took place. I was very much worried that the ending of the trilogy will be spoiled by some "BOOK SINS" but thank god there were none of them. I couldnt find any flaw in the world which was created in the starting of the series. There were many disclosures in the book which explained everything and it fit together really well with everything that had happened.

I am waiting for a spin off from this series bcs the story hasnt really ended here and there is a lot more to learn about this world.


Recommended to everyone who likes Fantasy with a touch of romance in it.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment