Monday 6 November 2017

Review: Riven

Riven Riven by Colleen Vanderlinden
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

I really didn't wanted to even write a review for this book. But I had to do that. This book had so many short comings.

The thing which I disliked the most was that "Women want Marlaai" but the men doesn't like them and you can guess why the women want marlaai but because of the queen.

I very much disliked the fact that how the War king of human was portrayed in this book. They kept saying that it is because of him that all the people lost their family & relatives but it truth all he did was defend against Marlaai. What will you do when your country is attacked?? Just surrender??

I don't even know why I read this book in the very first place..

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment