Saturday 27 May 2017

Review: Heartbound

Heartbound Heartbound by P.I. Alltraine
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book is one of those kind which has a beautiful story in it. The author may not have spent time in characterization but the truth was it was not needed at all.

"Love between people of different time frame are always starcrossed"

I dont know why i have rated this book a 5 star, there are many things in this book for which i usually reduce my rating but this is one of those books which touch your heart and no matter the mistakes we can't just help but give it a 5 star rating..

This book has done so many things to me which even the trilogy and quad can't do. Its a powerpack book which takes us into a different world.

There were many things which weren't explained in this book but the truth is i dont want to know about them anymore because this book was just perfect. Any more addition into this book will be betraying this awesome story. I would suggest that the author shouldn't write anymore on this series and leave this as a standalone spectacular book.

Last Verdict: If you haven't read this book what the hell are you waiting for.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment