Saturday 27 May 2017

Review: Never Never: Part Three

Never Never: Part Three Never Never: Part Three by Colleen Hoover
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

The only thing i can say is Mystery is definitely not a good spot of COHO.

When i first read the Never Never it was just amazing and the cliffhanger it was just bloody lovely. The book 2 developed a little more and i was definitely thinking that the women who had kept charlie locked must have been behind this, some black magic or anything but when i actually read the most awaited book in my list "Never Never Part 3" it gave me a heart attack. Seriously that was one of the worst ending i have ever read in my life.

The book was a good read. It kept me engaged through it but what i never expected was the shitty end. When i figured out the reason they lost their memories i was like this is so not happeining but when i read the last line of the book i just couldn't take it. I am really tempted to take off some stars off the first two books of this series.

Epilogue: I think for every book its a lifeline. I have rated many books a extra star just because of the awesome epilogue but this epilogue lost a star actually.

Romance: This was the only reason i even rated this book a 2 star. The only thing which kept into the book. If it wasn't for the swoon worthy romance i don't think i would have read it. Of 70 Pages atleast 40-50 pages in this book is toward romance.

Last Verdict: You can read it if all you want is a swoon worthy romance bcs the author have done a awesome job there. I just didn't liked the abrupt ending of the book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment