Saturday 27 May 2017

Review: Thomas & January

Thomas & January Thomas & January by Fisher Amelie
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is the second book I have read written by this author and second book of this series and I am ready to explore more works of her.


I don't know much about music industry bcs all I need is the end work that is album.

Thomas and January both attracts each other at first sight but Thomas is not ready to take another risk at love but a planned tour by a friend puts them together for a work trip and everything just changes for them.

I liked the monologue of January a lot better than that of Thomas. While I liked the conversations in the book 1 I enjoyed the monologue in the book 2 of this series.

The conversion were a bit sappy in the second half of the book but the fight between them during the first part of this book was just awesome. Right from the NY party to the airport.


Another good work by the author. Recommended to every romance book lover.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment