Saturday 27 May 2017

Review: Time Between Us

Time Between Us Time Between Us by Tamara Ireland Stone
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

What ever you do you can't change the past or it can effect the present. It's the rule that has to be followed by the time traveler but he violets it by falling for a girl who lives 17 years earlier in time.


The story starts with a letter in 2011 and goes to 1995 and eversince then I just couldn't help myself but to keep thinking about how time travel happens and how it effects. Why he is here? Is that bcs of the letter. If that then how did they meet back in 1995 at first place. Is it a cycle? If yes how did it started in first place.

I couldn't help myself but as I went on reading I couldn't help but curse it that secret will be released soon and when it all happens and I read the last chapter is when everything clicks back in place.

It was very intergued book and even though he time travels I am glad the author kept at that what everything happens is supposed to happen and has already happened. You can't change it ever. Traveling back in time to the letter everything had happened in past and will happen again in future bcs time is a cycle.

Suggested to everyone who likes romance with a suspense and paranormal.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment