Saturday 28 October 2017

Review: Snowspelled

Snowspelled Snowspelled by Stephanie Burgis
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Its been a while since I have written a review for a book but I had to do that for this book. This piece of magic needs to be shared with everyone. There is no other way about it.

What I loved the most about this book is the characters. Its been a while since I have read about a mature & strong character. Unless most of the books which start in teenage years where they behave the characters in this book are fresh. The characters are mature and they are fresh. The book is not all about all those "She looked breathtaking" or "His body looked wonderful" type book where everything the characters do is talk about their partners body back again and again and nothing about the story. This book is different. It has more to the story and the setting than all the other books.

The series has a long way to go. In this book we only got a glimpse of the society which our heroine wants to change. This is a story of the girl who wants to bring positive change in the society. She is not perfect, she has flaws and that's what makes the book perfect.

This is not a book where all the male character in the book love one girl. I don't know why even authors do that. It has really gone old. I hate those books where every meeting person falls in love with that girl but nothing of such kind happens here.

This was a Novella yet it provided me with such satisfaction that I can't describe. I will recommend this book to everyone.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment